Very pleasing, for the most part, kind of wave
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Very pleasing, for the most part, kind of wave crossword clue.
"Very pleasing, for the most part, kind of wave" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Making allowances for a bishop working out
- Discover clipped item describing yours truly
- 'Geriatric' hardly describes Ringo as a youngster
- Did the marathon, having a crazy fast time
- Scratch the Spanish coin
- White flower in back of a laboratory
- Inmate escaping from specific Mediterranean location
- Sweet things from the south under pressure
- Passionate old flame given a commendation
- Medical specialty -- the thing the French allow
- Ubernerd of '90s TV
- Something named for Victoria
- Period when expecting conclusion from beat poet
- Dice pastime with dragons, for short
- Early 20th-century avant-garde art movement
- __-century furniture
- Rides boats, dropping ecstasy with miscreants
- Bedlam, perhaps, in a little shop man's running
- Impatient demand
- Volleyball coup
Crossword clues of the day
- Speakers' stumbles
- Suspects, informally
- "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" actor who played in the N.F.L.
- Give much less than one's best
- Change in Cuba
- Journalism in the Guardian, but not in Times or Sun?
- A short stretch of time criminal tries to reduce gradually
- Bribe — a dark bench (anag)
- Ceremonial staff
- Film with Eastwood as a drug courier