Very fine biscuit with no excess fat
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Very fine biscuit with no excess fat crossword clue.
"Very fine biscuit with no excess fat" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Aims to pursue vague business left unfinished
- Order refurbishment of manor after hard year
- Busks avidly, content reflecting requests
- Put pen to paper with ceremony
- Open local with student in charge
- Dad picked up bargains with vegetables
- Swindle nets £1,000 case of Armagnac brandy
- Seller's against completion before October vacation
- Go round old city to find mashed food for baby
- Poor at singing and fade out after bum note
- Lodge brothers with an antlered logo
- ''Something similar happened to me''
- Part of island in Caribbean captured by the French
- Penultimate part of Shakespearean play is beginning to move into vigorous campaigning
- Large naval vessels
- Celebrity children, not one of them accepting the present
- Start to make everybody walk
- Something to make in an emergency?
- Lack enough food
- One who knows all the answers, maybe
Crossword clues of the day
- Lass in evil misbehaving?
- Moon's path
- Temporary refuge
- Someone terrible following game around in vehicle
- Hurdle for an aspiring atty.
- Can't hold back laughter while performing, say ... or a hint to the circled letters
- ''Chicken noodle'' course
- Surgery as answer to disease that in extremis takes time
- Fail an exam
- Admit, as a guest