Venetian painter whose works include A Man with a Quilted Sleeve (1510)
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Venetian painter whose works include A Man with a Quilted Sleeve (1510) crossword clue.
"Venetian painter whose works include A Man with a Quilted Sleeve (1510)" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- __ Heep, character in David Copperfield
- Sadiq __, mayor of London
- Harriet Beecher __, American abolitionist
- Spice Girls hit from 1996
- Islamic political movement in Afghanistan
- Edith __, singer with no regrets
- The __, test cricket ground in Brisbane
- Character played by Julia Louis-Dreyfus in Seinfeld
- Singer otherwise known as Gordon Sumner
- Former Portuguese colony near Hong Kong
- Bit of pastry on outside of cake
- Sit on river and fish
- Age when one may legally buy alcohol in the UK
- Invention of Guglielmo Marconi
- Kitchen deputy
- Supporting being raised on farm
- They're found in most clothes closets
- Landing gear
- "De ___ y de Sombra" (Isabel Allende novel)
- Commit a sin — spa's rest (anag)
Crossword clues of the day
- One piece of turf outside recently cut off
- Classical theaters
- Singles player in the 1950s
- Out-of-shape group of patients receiving exercise classes
- A life (abbr)
- Where Ian Fleming spent much of the 1920s
- Balloon with delivery following small present
- Modern party planning aid
- Serve sugarless cola without opening snacks
- Miss Muffet's complaint?