Vegetable in barge converted into fat
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Vegetable in barge converted into fat crossword clue.
"Vegetable in barge converted into fat" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Cold fellow carrying lamp heading off to get good outer layer
- Winner of American beauty pageant getting partner
- Romeo with American mobile home crossing river to get to mountain in the Black Hills of Dakota
- Shameful attempt to steal answer books
- Enlarge on treaty rewritten by legal official
- One German scientist contracted to meet another one and another
- Delicate embroidery originally attached to leather pants
- Delightful guest has no Italian vermouth for inspector
- Prince ruling with father exploits awkward silences
- Accommodation for Swift in prison? About time!