Varlam __, Russian author known for his Kolyma Tales
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Varlam __, Russian author known for his Kolyma Tales crossword clue.
"Varlam __, Russian author known for his Kolyma Tales" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Yugoslav leader, 1953-1980
- Russian playwright whose works include The Cherry Orchard
- Seumas __, Labour Party director of communications
- Stepan __, brother of Anna Karenina
- What Nkrumah did of freedom?
- 'Work expands to fill the available time'
- The pseudonym of Nadezhda Lokhvitskaya, whose works include An Adventure Novel (1932)
- Surrealist painter whose works include Landscape from a Dream
- US state bordered by Idaho and Arizona
- Vladimir __, Russian author whose works include Lolita
- In a little while (informal)
- Send out, as sound waves
- Astrological sign between Cancer and Virgo
- German god, now retired, receives thanks
- In a lazy, purposeless way
- Athletic group for Dustin Johnson and Jordan Spieth: Abbr.
- 2020 Daytime Emmy nominee Navarro
- Gem traced using Stoke-on-Trent city postcode
- Sounds upset over special meeting
- Beer in can? That's a keeper
Crossword clues of the day
- Singers' covers on the radio
- Horrible to behold: a book about Hamas extremists
- Heads of vermin on mat? Incriminate the cat
- Middle Eastern nation where much of 'Argo' was set
- 'It's a case of mistaken ___' ('We got the wrong guy')
- ___ a debt of gratitude to (was beholden to)
- Finished going up road, I have top gear
- Training during term time for teachers in state schools
- Thick-skinned herbivorous animal of tropical Africa
- Late 1950s' genre combining R & B and gospel