Use a straw
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Use a straw crossword clue.
"Use a straw" is a crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on and we have 2 possible answers in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Concise crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Take a load off your feet
- Programming language that's also the name of an island
- "The Greek" of film
- 36-inch rulers
- Minor shaving mishaps
- Hostess snack cake similar to a Swiss roll
- Occupied now, as a meeting room
- "The Situation Room With Wolf Blitzer" channel
- Pizza portions
- Unseen trail for a bloodhound
Crossword clues of the day
- TV series where Gugu Mbatha-Raw plays Ravonna Renslayer
- Cartoon screech
- Paperless greeting
- 2007 comedy-drama starring Steve Carell as a widowed advice columnist
- Newspapers and such
- Go by bus or train
- Boise-to-Spokane dir.
- Key of Chopin's 'Winter Wind'
- Opening in the back of a suit jacket
- Fairy tale monster