Use a chair
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Use a chair crossword clue.
"Use a chair" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The USA Today quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the USA Today on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Diana Rigg's character on "The Avengers"
- Tropical plant used on sunburns
- Harold's "Ghostbusters" role
- Shape of the first letter in "curve"
- Stereotypical junkyard dog
- Prehistoric beast, informally
- Cake that often has many layers
- Jungle predator's sound
- Individually, at a restaurant
- Captain in 'Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea'
Crossword clues of the day
- Reaction to cold or fright
- ___ Says (children's game)
- Reading basics
- Offensive statistic for a baseball player: Abbr.
- 2020 film about a cartoon dog
- Word that can follow 'bathing' or 'birthday'
- Car-stealing video game franchise, for short
- Lunar phenomenon
- "Orinoco Flow" musician
- Crazed whaler in a Herman Melville novel