Upright poles with supports for the feet enabling the user to walk above the ground
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Upright poles with supports for the feet enabling the user to walk above the ground crossword clue.
"Upright poles with supports for the feet enabling the user to walk above the ground" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the GK crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- To cut down expenses
- City on the northern coast of Spain that is noted for the Magdalena Palace
- ____ Keenan, salesman played by Mackenzie Crook in the UK version of The Office
- Name for the old Swiss Confederacy derived from the name of a Gaulish tribe
- A draw or deadlock
- To gratify one's appetites freely
- ____ Rani, English broadcaster born in 1977 and noted for her presenting on Countryfile
- Old name for sulphur that is also that of a bright yellow butterfly
- County cricket team whose nickname in the Twenty20 Blast competition is Sharks
- A request for donations to support a charity or cause
Crossword clues of the day
- Hit 1950s western drama with Clayton Moore that began as a radio show
- Period after sunset
- Sound made by touching goblets
- Mail-in contest submission
- Castle in "Hamlet"
- Creep slowly, like lava
- One of two body parts belonging to Achilles?
- Deceitfully arrange an outcome
- Crops up
- Tree with 'winged' seeds