Unsympathetic to one new patient
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Unsympathetic to one new patient crossword clue.
"Unsympathetic to one new patient" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Lost in wild reeds out of the forest
- Loses the head with tweet brought up about college that's blacklisted
- Job in the theatre limits Patrick Stewart
- Ran away from remaining twins
- Medicinal herb for some induced illness
- Lack of a defence for former partner consumed by UNESCO collection
- Return to the fray for plum-like fruit without a starter
- Spring, for the most part, is on schedule in charge of this type of overall treatment
- Turn a blind eye without Beryl Flood
- Airs from Tsarina's colourful types
- Body part needed for kissing
- Country between Iraq and Afghanistan
- __ rain, Guns N' Roses hit from 1992
- Longtime radio host Howard
- Singer of the #1 hit 'Cheap Thrills'
- ___ Jose Sharks (hockey team)
- 2019 U.S. Open champ Andreescu
- ___ therapy
- Revolutionary War figure who warned of the British invasion
- Beatles hit about "a man who thought he was a loner"
Crossword clues of the day
- National park workers
- Orphaned girl from Green Gables?
- Title for a lord's wife
- Film director (the 'Master of Suspense')
- In an ungainly way
- TV network that gets some government funding
- Sad __, cartoon character created by George Baker
- Inferior film
- Modern party planning aid
- Violent storm or squall in central America