Units of currency in Israel
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Units of currency in Israel crossword clue.
"Units of currency in Israel" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Decorator responsible for the new wallpaper at 11 Downing Street
- __ Thursday, Christian feast commemorating the Last Supper
- The __, John Lanchester novel from 2019
- Acronym for the Donald C. Backer radio telescope in South Africa
- Term for lower class speech popularised by Nancy Mitford
- George Frideric __, composer
- The national god of ancient Israel
- Lord __, Labour politician criticised for the cost of his 10 4
- Site of pilgrimage in the French Pyrenees
- John __, former Commons speaker criticised for the cost of his apartment refurbishment in 2009
Crossword clues of the day
- TV series where Gugu Mbatha-Raw plays Ravonna Renslayer
- Key of Chopin's 'Winter Wind'
- 2007 comedy starring Steve Carell as a congressman who builds an ark
- Home for hatchlings
- Avenger with a hammer
- Opening in the back of a suit jacket
- Minor shaving mishaps
- Boise-to-Spokane dir.
- Take a load off your feet