Unfortunate reports, etc., in survey of past events
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Unfortunate reports, etc., in survey of past events crossword clue.
"Unfortunate reports, etc., in survey of past events" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Illustrated without artiste of the boring stuff
- The Wire's accountant and lawyer sides with Edward Bowers
- Park close to homes behind Polish mobiles
- Old bishop is well-read in Kill
- Sound of disapproval from Kelvin in Order
- Pressure is never-ending on wise type to walk in the footsteps of a beastly type
- Parade's exhibits not quite right
- Super ale drunk by Joy
- Bit of advice from one of those found in 24 across - carefully watch your step?
- Say what you like, lack of restrictions had nothing to do with key address
- Gwen of pop
- Onetime member of the record industry's Big Four
- Defeat in battle, as a Gorgon
- All-weather, in a way
- Get ready to go out
- Small forward who, in 2012, won both an NBA title with the Heat and an Olympic gold medal
- Broadway productions
- Urban periphery
- Actors Studio co-leader
- Helps finish a nursing program?
Crossword clues of the day
- Be a big-time troublemaker
- Song title following the lyric "Scuzza me, but you see, back in old Napoli ..."
- Not as sharp as possible
- Rope used to snag cattle
- Legendary print maker
- Extremely excited, in modern lingo
- Small forward who, in 2021, won both an NBA title with the Bucks and an Olympic gold medal
- Comics-based film character played by Rosemary Harris, Sally Field and Marisa Tomei
- Ivan who won eight Grand Slam titles
- One being asked for donations, often