Understudy from a Dingle play aiming to play a deceptive part in The Sting
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Understudy from a Dingle play aiming to play a deceptive part in The Sting crossword clue.
"Understudy from a Dingle play aiming to play a deceptive part in The Sting" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- It's one of the usual standards around Limerick - I read that online
- Friend from Rome lost in the city on the island
- Tips for engineering massive new pier in The Kingdom
- Most of the dispute with cast
- The asking price for the border's command post
- A way to portray review as a type that's not an insider's view
- Pay for unfinished bespoke barge - the bane of one's life
- Some popular saboteur turns up in Iraqi port
- Scoundrel turns up in Panda Car
- Mark produces cocktail without cola
- "To weep is to make less the depth of ___": Shak.
- Quite an achievement
- Scottish valley
- Spectrum license auctioneer
- What you'd rather not hear
- Memorable launch of April 11, 1970
- "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" or "The King of Queens"
- Time-honored sayings
- Where frozen concentrated orange juice and Gatorade were invented: Abbr.
- The U.S. Forest Service owns about 38% of it
Crossword clues of the day
- Nocturnal newborn nestling
- 'Barber of Seville' composer
- Baroque stringed instrument
- Like items at a Goodwill store
- Weizman who once headed the Israeli Air Force
- Modest skirt
- Iowa college
- Runs interference for the offense?
- Some party hires, for short
- Parenthetical comment after an ambiguous witticism