Uncle on your mother's side, eg Hector to Ascanius, vide Aen. 12.440
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Uncle on your mother's side, eg Hector to Ascanius, vide Aen. 12.440 crossword clue.
"Uncle on your mother's side, eg Hector to Ascanius, vide Aen. 12.440" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Suffered or exalted (masc. nom. plur. PPP)
- To learn; cognoscere, concipere
- Bodies; genitalia ____ = atoms, Lucretius passim
- Manner, measure or boundary
- Deo ____, with god as my witness
- She strews, sprinkles or spatters
- In the shadows, in ____, carmen Thomae Hardii
- Illi iusti sunt, tu iustior es, sed illa ____ ____
- He departs, yields and gives way
- Neighbours, vicini, vide eg Plautus Aul. 406, cives, populares, incolae, ____, advenae omnes