'Uncle' of the United States
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the 'Uncle' of the United States crossword clue.
"'Uncle' of the United States" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Piece of clothing you remove for the national anthem
- John Fogerty song featuring clapping
- Word that can go before 'beer' or 'canal'
- Start of many titles
- Poem that's often written 'to' or 'on' something
- You might stand on one while practicing karate
- Al of 'An Inconvenient Truth'
- Joaquin Phoenix techno-romance movie
- Chevy Equinox, for example: Abbr.
- Act, as in a play