'Uncle' of the United States
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the 'Uncle' of the United States crossword clue.
"'Uncle' of the United States" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Alcohol in a Singapore Sling
- Puppy bites that don't hurt much
- 'You don't have a ___ to stand on!'
- See things the same way
- Animal that can learn sign language
- OutKast song featuring clapping
- 20th-century Chinese chairman
- Start of many titles
- Word that can go before 'beer' or 'canal'
- John Fogerty song featuring clapping