Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Ukr., once crossword clue.
"Ukr., once" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Wall Street Journal quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the WSJ on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- One being asked for donations, often
- Onetime member of the record industry's Big Four
- Small forward who, in 2021, won both an NBA title with the Bucks and an Olympic gold medal
- Rope used to snag cattle
- Not as sharp as possible
- Be a big-time troublemaker
- Get ready to go out
- Broadway productions
- Song title following the lyric "Scuzza me, but you see, back in old Napoli ..."
- All-weather, in a way
Crossword clues of the day
- Actors Studio co-leader
- Comics-based film character played by Rosemary Harris, Sally Field and Marisa Tomei
- Defeat in battle, as a Gorgon
- Gwen of pop
- Small forward who, in 2012, won both an NBA title with the Heat and an Olympic gold medal
- Urban periphery
- Ivan who won eight Grand Slam titles
- Legendary print maker
- Extremely excited, in modern lingo
- Helps finish a nursing program?