US student crosses English river, looking amorous
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the US student crosses English river, looking amorous crossword clue.
"US student crosses English river, looking amorous" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Hollywood star who once shone at the top
- Oscar-winning film: King Sebastian
- Traveller's hurt before county game
- Mate with an unusual sibling produces litter
- Tip: it's an inheritance limitation
- Surrey's top feature, musically
- Indian archway not suitably constructed to frame ancient deity
- Where some may learn of drug (speed)
- Led away from exceedingly awkward pressing need
- Barnet seals?