US politician in priest turned rotten
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the US politician in priest turned rotten crossword clue.
"US politician in priest turned rotten" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Behind schoolmaster, necking drinks
- Book search in Birmingham?
- Dimmer student finally admitted to county town after pretty low grade
- Country in deceit more fuelled by alcohol, reportedly?
- Seed perhaps mine, though not a tree, ultimately
- One enjoying a drink eats nuts in season
- Foreign helper in middle of room, might you say?
- Fine under hat, one invisible
- Champ leaves hirsute character
- Cryptic was like exercise for setter, say?
- Infringe on a copyright, say
- Rombauer who wrote "The Joy of Cooking"
- Toothpaste or hand sanitizer, typically
- High school course alongside chemistry and physics, for short
- Game where Q and Z are worth 10 points each
- Law school course
- Prefix for some music genres
- Popular sink scrubber
- Actor Diggs who got his first big break in 'Rent'
- Avoiding journalists' questions, or what each starred answer is doing?
Crossword clues of the day
- Dirty Harry's employer: Abbr.
- 'More than likely . . .'
- Swanky hotel offering
- Group of computational fields, informally
- 'Love, Simon' actor who plays high school senior Eric Walker on A Teacher
- "Fighter" singer Christina
- Wine aperitif
- Element in fluorescent lamps
- Boxer known as "The Greatest"
- Alternative to speaking?