US city with no motorway? I am surprised
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the US city with no motorway? I am surprised crossword clue.
"US city with no motorway? I am surprised" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Succinct treatise from small religious community
- Nervous in court, cramped
- Imitation marble is logical as could be
- Turns to catch the sound of sudden change of air
- Showed approval of 23 being freed
- Put into shape, because tangled
- Deprived of sense, incorrectly bound to accept Liberal
- A little more drink for toasting new pet?
- Having no hope of fixing 24
- X, mark probing new evidence of collision — get the law!
- Hallucinogen sometimes called a "divine messenger"
- Do some tape editing
- Amount of land
- Some GPS lines
- '__ I Go to Sleep'; Nicole Kidman movie
- Disperse in everwidening circles
- Read electronically
- Gregory Peck's 'Moby Dick' role
- Poet who wrote "Jupiter from on high laughs at lovers' perjuries"
- Members of une sororité