Type of humorous verse
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Type of humorous verse crossword clue.
"Type of humorous verse" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Regarding last of houses
- Department of France on the Bay of Biscay
- "Hello," in the world's most common first language
- Auto part that connects the wheels
- Actress Leslie of 'Knocked Up' and 'The Cable Guy'
- How a cowboy might refer to a bed
- Wrinkling one's nose, perhaps
- Genre for Fall Out Boy and My Chemical Romance
- Thin tool with a pointy end
- Subatomic particle with a mass close to zero
Crossword clues of the day
- Radio journalist Stamberg
- The long arm of the ___ (what a criminal wants to evade)
- Very shamefaced about time in order
- 'Blimey, that's not right!' after drain almost gives way
- Twistable control on an old console TV
- Match officials
- A lecture on it might be full of tangents
- Springsteen song that begins 'Hey, little girl, is your daddy home?'
- Make the world a better place
- Place for comings and goings — or a trip (anag)