Two-wheeled carts that can be towed and dragged by a car, bicycle or tractor
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Two-wheeled carts that can be towed and dragged by a car, bicycle or tractor crossword clue.
"Two-wheeled carts that can be towed and dragged by a car, bicycle or tractor" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the GK crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- ____ Keenan, salesman played by Mackenzie Crook in the UK version of The Office
- A request for donations to support a charity or cause
- Salacious or bordering on the indecent
- County cricket team whose nickname in the Twenty20 Blast competition is Sharks
- Upright poles with supports for the feet enabling the user to walk above the ground
- City on the northern coast of Spain that is noted for the Magdalena Palace
- Paintings, often altarpieces, on two hinged wooden panels that can close like a book
- A houseplant whose species include bee, moth and the white helleborine
- The process of laying on paint or pigment thickly so that it stands out from a surface
- To gratify one's appetites freely
- Electric-meter measurement
- Deceitfully arrange an outcome
- Creep slowly, like lava
- ''My cup runneth __''
- Hit 1950s sitcom with Eve Arden that began as a radio show
- __-Xers (baby boomers' kids)
- Period after sunset
- Have some gum
- One of two body parts belonging to Achilles?
- Sound made by touching goblets
Crossword clues of the day
- Labyrinth of burrows
- Style of women's clothing designed to project confident efficiency
- Amorphous mass
- Nation once part of Yugoslavia
- 1651 battle where Cromwell's army routed an army from Scotland led by Charles II
- Word added to a successful Realtor's yard sign
- Mail-in contest submission
- Copenhagen natives
- ''I'm telling the truth!''
- Tube that connects a sink to the water main