Two things smoked, queer fish
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Two things smoked, queer fish crossword clue.
"Two things smoked, queer fish" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Fish, a freak doing the backstroke?
- Ladies scantily dressed, Barbra Streisand's initials covering her topless picture
- Deep, deep fish
- Croatian boxers reportedly bringing carp
- Fish not a sausage male's thrown back
- Kipper in front, farewell forever seafood sandwiches!
- Fish good with two fish
- My Lord has invested currency — big fish
- OK to put away bed and lie around?
- Little bit of Africa to investigate, travelling north
- Succeed in oppo research, perhaps
- Submitted one's taxes online: Hyph.
- Political party founded in 1966
- Jessica with Best Actress and Best Supporting Actress Oscars
- Long forearm bones
- Cancelled, as a NASA launch
- Former Greek monetary unit
- Potatoes, by another name
- Gee preceder
- Bart's born-first sister
Crossword clues of the day
- Red layer of a seven-layer dip
- One of the great circles
- 'Mad ___' (Mel Gibson movie)
- Child introduced to light music, part of suite?
- Identification of a problem from its symptoms
- Intersect, as roads
- Pester — nocturnal mammal
- 'What a piece of work __': 'Hamlet'
- Goddess often depicted holding an ankh
- Old Indian currency note turned up, praise be