Two matching items
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Two matching items crossword clue.
"Two matching items" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Circle segments
- '___ la Vida or Death and All His Friends' (Coldplay album)
- Grated citrus rind
- Breakfast item that could have a white or brown shell
- 'This is the dawning of the ___ of Aquarius ...' (song lyric)
- Alternative to a Styrofoam cup for coffee
- Busy as a ___
- Babies wear them at mealtime
- Make repairs to
- 'You're a sight for sore ___!'
- African nation bordering Chad and Nigeria
- Title locale in a Hercule Poirot mystery
- Middle of range
- "Glad I didn't have to deal with that!"
- Classic sound effect in an action film when someone is badly injured
- British author, notably of children's books, d.1990
- Johnny who used to cry "Come on down!" on "The Price Is Right"
- Leaves to eat in French bar of ill-repute
- Uncomfortably crowded
- Finished milk dish that's on the turn
Crossword clues of the day
- 'The Late Show With Stephen Colbert' network
- Obvious scheme involves upstanding character
- Cry from female supporter, very old
- Landmark on the border between Zambia and Zimbabwe
- Golfer who had four Masters wins between 1958 and 1964
- Lumpy deposits of body fat
- Golfer who had five Masters wins between 1997 and 2019
- Finish doing the dishes
- ''Big Brother'' host
- Music for funeral processions