Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Twins crossword clue.
"Twins" is a crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on and we have 2 possible answers in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the NY Times on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- See eg red and white Sierra carrying tonnes
- Cocky character in a fable
- Bellicose deity
- Where John Milton and John Oliver studied at Cambridge
- Subdivision in group theory
- One who digs for gold
- Either "E" in ESE
- Actress Bara of 1917's "Cleopatra"
- Not yet broken in
- Tinder, maybe, wasn't reliable or practical
Crossword clues of the day
- ___ oil (spicy condiment)
- Sits with legs apart
- Actress Polo of TV's "The Fosters"
- Vocalist heard on the Beatles' "The Continuing Story of Bungalow Bill"
- Dancing girl lay behind house, the object of desire
- Scandinavian furniture chain
- Doris and Grace going topless
- Infomercial, e.g.
- Prepares for a surprise party
- Uneaten part of an entree, maybe