Turns up, sweetheart in Donegal got married briefly to Frenchman and cried like a baby
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Turns up, sweetheart in Donegal got married briefly to Frenchman and cried like a baby crossword clue.
"Turns up, sweetheart in Donegal got married briefly to Frenchman and cried like a baby" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- The backdrop to where Mussolini sides with deception at university
- Don't open the bottle from the Mediterranean close to capital
- Greek character gets award at university the first in The City?
- Planted in shifting snow
- Adore novel following K in The Trial
- Seems a mess or the seed of one?
- Meant to leave statement and let it stand as it was
- Some of those raised in Baltinglass appreciated by one of those in the mountains
- They cause offense, in a manner of speaking, to Don getting bit of news in ship
- Dance party with band at the centre in violent ghetto