Turns up, one pool is cold for duck and a number of the molluscs
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Turns up, one pool is cold for duck and a number of the molluscs crossword clue.
"Turns up, one pool is cold for duck and a number of the molluscs" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- A foreign institute near Limerick with a space for everybody
- Unfortunate reports, etc., in survey of past events
- Old bishop is well-read in Kill
- A small little plant that's good for the nice people from South Africa to get in first
- They won't accept a drink from those breaking new ground
- False alarm for the bank's stockholder
- Composed segment of physical map
- Nearly all those in 24 down heading for Tauranga or Wellington
- Vel?zquez's first connection to Goya travelling to Spain involves a journey overseas
- Sound of disapproval from Kelvin in Order