Turns up bug catches one mystery man offering magic potion
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Turns up bug catches one mystery man offering magic potion crossword clue.
"Turns up bug catches one mystery man offering magic potion" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- It's juvenile to open 11 down
- Style of jazz heard in the house produced by a select crowd that can go either way?
- Broadcast most of the slimy stuff locally that's used to get rid of vermin
- Big shot produced The Hustler
- Enthusiasm for the pair on the radio grows in tropical areas
- Strange patterns found in the chapel
- Sets up sailor bar in American city with first cousin - a man-eater
- Type of litter found on this island produced by old social and political movement
- Small friend trips up in grass and got sick again
- Soldier over first lieutenant on the German aircraft
- Tony ___ a.k.a. Iron Man
- Roman god of war, father of Romulus and Remus
- Face-off participant, using the British spelling
- Exclusion from a group
- Group with a washboard
- Task like mailing a letter or running to the bank
- Make more secure, in a way
- French naturist resort in Occitanie
- George who directed "Night of the Living Dead"
- Wash with effort
Crossword clues of the day
- Side dish at a Korean restaurant
- Bob Dylan's example of 6
- Bob Dylan's example of schadenfreude
- Spots for wet bars
- Pipe section named for a vowel
- Frankie Howerd's catchphrase - perhaps an admonition against schadenfreude
- Auto whose engine is apt to purr?
- Isles of __, archipelago off Cornwall
- Talk smack about
- Signature clothing accessories for Ruth Bader Ginsburg