Turns to catch the sound of sudden change of air
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Turns to catch the sound of sudden change of air crossword clue.
"Turns to catch the sound of sudden change of air" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Hear one welcoming woman
- Are they sent for if popes, say, act so strangely?
- Oily charm from judge leaving meeting
- X, mark probing new evidence of collision — get the law!
- Unexpectedly arrived during tea, drunk on this?
- Nervous in court, cramped
- Succinct treatise from small religious community
- A little more drink for toasting new pet?
- US city with no motorway? I am surprised
- Batting, force one senior man away from boundary
- Uncomfortably crowded
- At last expectant ambassador gets thank you letter from Greece
- Girl of five escaping from cover after papa appears
- Finish doing the dishes
- Friendship? A girl must embrace it
- Internet provider that featured Buddy Lists
- "Glad I didn't have to deal with that!"
- Golfer who had four Masters wins between 1958 and 1964
- Golfer who had five Masters wins between 1997 and 2019
Crossword clues of the day
- British author, notably of children's books, d.1990
- Restore large Miro? That'll be a lengthy process
- Spooner's wonderful company for social chats
- Old Conservative involved in clean-up act demonstrates skill in speech
- Protagonist of the 'PokÃ©mon' anime
- Foppish lover of Columbine
- Cry from female supporter, very old
- Classic sound effect in an action film when someone is badly injured
- Maiden possibly meeting horrible thing during dark period
- Hellmann's product, for short