Turned to church as an authority
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Turned to church as an authority crossword clue.
"Turned to church as an authority" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Old boy has a couple of teeth to eat fish that's out of date
- What's this on my screen, I hear one swearing
- Pinned into wrong desk? Used to be
- Open to bribery, one is held pardonable
- Language of Castro bore translating
- Fat monarch makes room for food
- A very long time to make a ring
- Showing acute intelligence after a strop?
- The next reign after Louis XVI?
- Extremely rude over a meal