Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Trump excuse crossword clue.
"Trump excuse" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Spread out cycling? Absolutely not
- Left one building up steps
- Have more than old-fashioned dress?
- Wearing coat he is perverted and immature
- Drunk hen to flash bust
- See: doctor to nurse is sweet
- Sailor forgetting pop on ship: might one go on the lash?
- Love role in moving pictures?
- Secretly listening to Prince during recording
- Curse as no room squeezing into big top?
- Baroque stringed instrument
- Scottish valley
- Texas' ___ River, formerly part of the U.S./Mexico border
- Object of a search in an animated 2003 film
- Certain chamber ensemble
- Weizman who once headed the Israeli Air Force
- Iowa college
- Prosecutor's pursuit
- The U.S. Forest Service owns about 38% of it
- What you'd rather not hear
Crossword clues of the day
- "What happens to us while we are making other plans," per Allen Saunders
- Big co. in the 2008 financial meltdown
- Predatory marine mammal
- "It's all clear now"
- Singer nicknamed the "Goddess of Pop"
- "Westworld" genre, informally
- Like items at a Goodwill store
- Parenthetical comment after an ambiguous witticism
- Snowwoman accessory
- "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" or "The King of Queens"