Tries a novel, a parody of others
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Tries a novel, a parody of others crossword clue.
"Tries a novel, a parody of others" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Backs bank's stocks and shares in places
- They're going nowhere in heaven and hell presumably
- For those taking steps to take head off inflated type blown-up in football?
- One writer upsetting Trade Union consumed by current incompetence
- Discovers flighty Earls around the end of autumn
- Position on both sides of the Silk Route
- Vehicle going around lough in Rush
- March from the centre is heading straight into Northern Ireland offering flowers
- Accountant is not the first taken in by opponent - is that fair?
- Dopey, Oscar and Edward? One of them is not bright!
- "This ___ a test"
- China : renminbi :: Japan : ___
- ___ and Teller (magicians with a show in Las Vegas)
- British goodbyes
- Country music record label
- Asian wasteland
- Like FX, but not Fox
- Maker of the Civic and Accord
- TV scientist Bill who wrote 'Undeniable: Evolution and the Science of Creation'
- Mixed-breed dogs
Crossword clues of the day
- Work at something casually
- Tropical plant used on sunburns
- Scoreboard zeros
- Tavern in the animated town of Springfield
- Best Supporting Actor winner for 2019's 'Once Upon a Time in Hollywood'
- Host of the 1996 Summer Olympics
- ''Darn it!''
- Leather with a napped surface
- Crazed whaler in a Herman Melville novel
- Again ___ again (repeatedly)