Trick woman into cooking for stars
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Trick woman into cooking for stars crossword clue.
"Trick woman into cooking for stars" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- What those in authority may have, for example
- Court left wine in Lord Chancellor's place
- Reportedly regrets trick
- Decomposing matter emits awful smell around university
- Like available digs inspiring lessee's last letter?
- Yield readily at first, arrested by police officer
- A quiet wood
- Person consulting doctor is disheartened - that's plain
- Blade cutting off pig's head
- Firm securing gold suitable for stashing away
- Legume staple of Mideast cuisine
- "Deadline: White House" channel
- Letters after R, or a man's nickname
- Winner of the 1966 World Cup: Abbr.
- Boxer who won the IBF and WBA heavyweight championships at 45 in 1994
- Two-time British Open winner Ernie
- Disney queen who appears in 'Ralph Breaks the Internet'
- Hideo who threw no-hitters in both the American and National Leagues
- Soda brand that sponsors the NFL Rookie of the Year Award
- Rapper who shares his name with a brand of cotton swabs: Hyph.
Crossword clues of the day
- Craft store inventory
- Heckler's comment
- Animal that's similar to a moose
- Illness that tonic water was invented to treat
- Body part that touches a harmonica
- Travels à la Theodore Roosevelt in 1909-10
- Wedding-day vehicle, sometimes
- Biology or chemistry, for example: Abbr.
- 'Take a long walk off a short ___!'
- Sea creature pictured on the flag of Anguilla