Tool that's swung by the handle
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Tool that's swung by the handle crossword clue.
"Tool that's swung by the handle" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- ___ nut (six-sided type of lug nut on a car tire)
- 'Close Encounters of the Third ___'
- French fashion designer ___ Saint Laurent
- 'Take ___ the Limit' (Eagles hit)
- 'Treme' actor who played Dr. Jack Morrison on 'St. Elsewhere'
- Type of song in 'Tosca' or 'Carmen'
- 'Man's best friend'
- 1977 George Burns/John Denver comedy
- Battle of the ___ (1973 tennis event)
- Exclamation that reads the same forward and backward
Crossword clues of the day
- "Red and yellow kill a fellow" serpent
- Parts of wedding cake eating contests?
- 'Everything in moderation,' but . . .
- Range of knowledge
- Copier tray abbr.
- Sleeve designs, informally
- Basketball coaches' position swaps, perhaps?
- Bartender on "The Simpsons"
- Like some cats and concerts
- Low-level Breckenridge employee?