Tongue's fur due for scraping
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Tongue's fur due for scraping crossword clue.
"Tongue's fur due for scraping" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Needing exercise, one circles a furlong
- Control working and income
- Explosion, after which children all fall down?
- Wall painting survives, higher
- Record how old we are to dampen enthusiasm
- Prepare war orders for Flying Squad
- English in clothes for stylish people
- Awkward person playing charades
- Two bottles unfinished? This situation benefits us both
- Sudden chill: mild illnesses need sleep
- More contorted
- "That was wonderful!"
- "So sorry, that was totally the wrong thing to say!"
- Harriet __, former BBC radio announcer and newsreader
- 1941 Disney animation about an elephant
- British pop star who sang 2012's "R.I.P."
- Combination of elements
- Like an athlete who's not quite amateur, not quite full-time
- Faces of the internet?
- What a limo driver confirms
Crossword clues of the day
- Adjusts to zero, in a way
- Sarah Anne __, Canadian poet and feminist activist (1833-1898)
- A '1776' singer
- The Ducks, on scoreboards
- Rock artist of old?
- Mrs Bucket, to her friends?
- LEGO inventor, by birth
- Word seen 10+ times in Exodus 20
- Removes from the mound, in baseball lingo
- Dendrochronology study