Tongue passing over gum has brought pain, perhaps?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Tongue passing over gum has brought pain, perhaps? crossword clue.
"Tongue passing over gum has brought pain, perhaps?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Footwear: lose it and collapse
- European king can be taken by the ears!
- Player in formal attire, initially?
- Gather African country is being spoken of?
- Get lost in this jazz?
- Old, old rider: I just fell off?
- Cow that Hindu revered, originally, then anything but!
- Remove coat, translucent by the sound of it?
- Creative remedy that requires prayer to be cured
- Heard of line that was supposedly 300 cubits long