Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Tolkien brutes crossword clue.
"Tolkien brutes" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The LA Times quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the LA Times on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- San Francisco vicinity
- Budget college meal
- Technique used for many film explosions: Abbr.
- Three-time PGA leading money winner Vijay __
- Glowing circular phenomenon in the constellation Lyra
- Hosp. staffers, or an initial feature of the answers to starred clues
- Target of a cheek swab
- Some electric cars
- The Boar's Head in "Henry IV," e.g.
- Zen garden fish
Crossword clues of the day
- Subj. related to physiology
- Reading basics
- Answering machine notification
- Henchman of Daddy Warbucks
- One doing property appraisal
- Offensive statistic for a baseball player: Abbr.
- E.U. body comprising half a dozen nations
- Oscar winner Tatum
- Dish topped with hollandaise sauce, informally
- Great Lake that feeds the Niagara River