To learn; cognoscere, concipere
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the To learn; cognoscere, concipere crossword clue.
"To learn; cognoscere, concipere" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Illi iusti sunt, tu iustior es, sed illa ____ ____
- Suffered or exalted (masc. nom. plur. PPP)
- She strews, sprinkles or spatters
- Riverbank, in qua piscator sedet
- She changed or altered
- It's that man of yours - I don't like him
- Manner, measure or boundary
- Neighbours, vicini, vide eg Plautus Aul. 406, cives, populares, incolae, ____, advenae omnes
- Chucked, like Caesar's die
- Deo ____, with god as my witness