Tips of shark's teeth: evil, edged like a sword
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Tips of shark's teeth: evil, edged like a sword crossword clue.
"Tips of shark's teeth: evil, edged like a sword" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Traps set for little fish
- Boatman put one out skilfully
- Sliced mullet?
- On fishing for orca, I spy tuna's snout — that's fishy
- Made a mess of catching hammerhead, getting beaten
- Even a smidgen of evidence
- Julienne or fillet of fish re-dressed
- Many fish thus swallowing hard on a line
- It's been used to make sauce for aeons by fermentation
- Perhaps fin or tail of whiting are broken at the end
- Role for Leonard Nimoy and Zachary Quinto
- Images you can click on
- Happy tail movements
- "___! Knock it off!"
- Pies, in the silent era
- Expensive violin
- 'Prometheus' actor Idris
- Performer who never speaks
- 1984 Bruce Springsteen album that produced seven top 10 singles
- State that shares a border with Indiana
Crossword clues of the day
- Overblown sense of self-importance
- 1982 Michael Jackson album that produced seven top 10 singles
- For sure, for short
- Table payments
- 2018 Drake album that produced seven top 10 singles (only his 2021 album "Certified Lover Boy" had more)
- It's cast, so they say
- "I Am ___" (Helen Reddy empowerment anthem)
- Line in a spreadsheet
- Jury service, for one
- ___ desk (support for working from a sofa, say)