Tintin's struggling with Haddock's sixth sense
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Tintin's struggling with Haddock's sixth sense crossword clue.
"Tintin's struggling with Haddock's sixth sense" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Sweet is almost entirely à la crème pudding
- Illustration no longer sufficient?
- Late professor's nephew as knight errant
- Savage flower
- Ditch solving Sudoku — all real silly in the end
- Encounter with Mac could become unromantic
- Point out a winemaker
- Note about covering musicians
- Honorary Tory leader implicated in kinky ritual
- Shock as tabloid pinches Telegraph leader
Crossword clues of the day
- The largest island of the Inner Hebrides
- What "M" and "F" are both short for
- School science project involving a vegetable and a voltmeter
- Animal whose nostrils can close to block out blowing sand
- First supermodel to produce her own posters and calendars
- Foods you might eat on Tuesday
- Removes from the mound, in baseball lingo
- What a limo driver confirms
- Page-previewing program
- Compliment on a comeback