Thus short rope is needed in beauty parlours
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Thus short rope is needed in beauty parlours crossword clue.
"Thus short rope is needed in beauty parlours" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Small drinks in vessels lacking height
- Female artificial in speech
- More than one boy that is attractive and healthy in Scotland
- Endless voting one expressed approval of — and tried to secure votes?
- Sheep's high-pitched noise, behaving violently
- Like some urns, terribly rare, nicked from the east
- This writer's put on fake leather
- Twenty joining club maybe — a record at a sports ground
- Most peculiar 22 briefly wearing reddish-brown
- Unled soldiers overtake worker by the way
Crossword clues of the day
- Sunken ship explorer
- College basketball tourney: Abbr.
- Body of water that sounds like a letter of the alphabet
- Before, to Shakespeare
- Home for hatchlings
- Orch. section
- Like a dangerous road in winter
- Willow's girlfriend on 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer'
- What Christ the Redeemer overlooks, for short