Those inclined to vote Tory would have soldier turning up in tatty T-shirts
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Those inclined to vote Tory would have soldier turning up in tatty T-shirts crossword clue.
"Those inclined to vote Tory would have soldier turning up in tatty T-shirts" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- 0.033 recurring at the end of April
- Trial involving long case
- Hello, stop stuffing fish in a place of worship!
- Turn cosy with story to tell, one providing musketeers?
- Volatile situation arising from money invested in Pott's fracture
- Hate seeing trusty top steed sent to the knacker's yard
- Intermingling to begin with, Ted Heath and Baker stop fighting
- Helps to introduce a session
- Stretches from billionaires
- Nature's pull: possibly nothing better
- $$$ sources at bodegas
- Closest pals, informally
- Hard to tell apart
- Some dash mounts
- Jazz style that influenced the Beat Generation
- "Longtime listener, first-time ___"
- Las Vegas resort with a musical name
- Disney princess who shares a name with a Shakespeare character
- Word before "party" or "pants"
- Some government securities
Crossword clues of the day
- Pocket problem
- Tweeter is Greek character with thick hair?
- Drinks down heartily
- Flyer billed at length by hotel
- Modern health risks, for short
- Their population in New Zealand peaked at 70 million in 1982
- New Age-y radiance
- Like many Zoom call participants
- Don't take no for an answer
- Outdoor kiss, e.g., briefly