This will give you a start or get you fired?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the This will give you a start or get you fired? crossword clue.
"This will give you a start or get you fired?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Backs bank's stocks and shares in places
- Reports of woman from Rising organising around square
- The crafty lads produced by Adam and Eve
- Gives the wrong directions to confuse Miss Davies
- Serves up takeaway with starters of earthy vegetables found in 3 down for instance
- Wash one's hands of detectives in Ulster losing the head
- Turned around, for example, bolt in record player to assess
- Picks up germ from messengers
- Quarter of the papers found in sleazy bar
- Heading to Canada and America, going over something like the ocean without first requiring medical attention
Crossword clues of the day
- Breakfast item with a S'Mores flavor
- Time on the throne
- Diamond Head's island in Hawaii
- Alternative to speaking?
- Infringe on a copyright, say
- Element in fluorescent lamps
- Overzealous admirer, possibly from a mash-up of the terms 'stalker' and 'fan' in an Eminem song
- Avoiding journalists' questions, or what each starred answer is doing?
- Law school course
- Walking routes