Things which have been covered up, secrets (perf. ppl. operio)
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Things which have been covered up, secrets (perf. ppl. operio) crossword clue.
"Things which have been covered up, secrets (perf. ppl. operio)" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Lit. the shortest day, ergo winter, eg Horace Odes 4.7.12
- ____ pectore: with an untroubled heart, eg Aen. 9.740
- Adivi, aspexi, 'debellavi' in verbis praeclaris Caesaris
- Da mihi ____: give me strength
- Iuvo, 'auxiliari', iuvi, iutum: to lend a helping hand, assist
- To put here and there, 3rd conj. transitive
- In civil strife: secessione, defectu forte
- 'Doing a Stretch' (think Norman Stanley Fletcher, HMP Slade)
- She used to confide, he was in the habit of trusting (+ dat.)
- Let them watch (pres. subj.)