Thin strip of bone used to stiffen eg a corset
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Thin strip of bone used to stiffen eg a corset crossword clue.
"Thin strip of bone used to stiffen eg a corset" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Grating — abrasive
- Port at the mouth of the Seine
- High-ranking academic (abbr)
- Colourless watery fluid of the blood and lymph
- Woman's top that fastens behind the neck, leaving back and arms uncovered
- Thin pastry rolled round fruit and baked
- Witty verbal ambiguities
- In the nose
- Region of Romania associated with Dracula
- Bill Haley's Shake, ___ and Roll!
- Large briny body of water
- Army rank above colonel (abbr)
- Style of women's clothing designed to project confident efficiency
- "That's carrying things ___ too far"
- Hit 1950s quiz show with Groucho Marx that began as a radio show
- Have some gum
- Word added to a successful Realtor's yard sign
- ''I'm telling the truth!''
- Gym machine with pedals
- Hit 1950s western drama with Clayton Moore that began as a radio show