Thin strip of bone used to stiffen eg a corset
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Thin strip of bone used to stiffen eg a corset crossword clue.
"Thin strip of bone used to stiffen eg a corset" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- In the nose
- Witty verbal ambiguities
- Military pageant (in Edinburgh?)
- Port at the mouth of the Seine
- First king of the Israelites, according to the Old Testament
- Inspection of the books
- Woman's top that fastens behind the neck, leaving back and arms uncovered
- Game where players shove discs into the scoring area, using long sticks
- Thin pastry rolled round fruit and baked