Thin pastry rolled round fruit and baked
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Thin pastry rolled round fruit and baked crossword clue.
"Thin pastry rolled round fruit and baked" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Woman's top that fastens behind the neck, leaving back and arms uncovered
- Grating — abrasive
- Variety show
- Coastal city in southern California
- Part of a rugby goal
- Game where players shove discs into the scoring area, using long sticks
- Witty verbal ambiguities
- Bill Haley's Shake, ___ and Roll!
- Stringed instrument player
- Frugal person
- Number of dice rolled in Yahtzee
- Gym machine with pedals
- Creep slowly, like lava
- 1651 battle where Cromwell's army routed an army from Scotland led by Charles II
- Electric-meter measurement
- Quaint farewells
- Style of women's clothing designed to project confident efficiency
- Tasting like an omelet
- Bouncy kids' toy with a saddle
Crossword clues of the day
- Tube that connects a sink to the water main
- Nation once part of Yugoslavia
- One of two body parts belonging to Achilles?
- Hit 1950s quiz show with Groucho Marx that began as a radio show
- Mail-in contest submission
- Large briny body of water
- Army rank above colonel (abbr)
- Person in favour of peaceful or conciliatory policies
- Hit 1950s western drama with Clayton Moore that began as a radio show
- Large whirlpool bathtub