They won't accept a drink from those breaking new ground
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the They won't accept a drink from those breaking new ground crossword clue.
"They won't accept a drink from those breaking new ground" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Illustrated without artiste of the boring stuff
- Composed segment of physical map
- Record by Queen?
- Say what you like, lack of restrictions had nothing to do with key address
- Old bishop is well-read in Kill
- Park close to homes behind Polish mobiles
- Pressure is never-ending on wise type to walk in the footsteps of a beastly type
- Takeaway the bitterness in Government by sugar-coating
- Collections of numbers produced by most them in 21 down and 24 down for initial score
- The Wire's accountant and lawyer sides with Edward Bowers
- Comedian Rickles who voiced Mr. Potato Head in the "Toy Story" films
- Maroon 5 song
- Florida fruits
- Paperless greeting
- Something broken for an omelet
- Natural ingredient in Vaseline Soothing Hydration lotion
- Market compartment
- Hostess snack cake similar to a Swiss roll
- Opening in the back of a suit jacket
- Newspapers and such