They say you are second, not first, Man City
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the They say you are second, not first, Man City crossword clue.
"They say you are second, not first, Man City" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Gossip magazine, inside: 'Extremely Careless Adulterers'
- Crones change direction from head to foot
- Imagine seeing a criminal stealing Victoria's crown
- Old noble in fancy hat and nice clothing
- By chief of business's tally, lousy bet leads to unrecoverable money
- Sailor's on rising river runways
- First Lady supported by Republican at all times
- Heartless Tory stifles anger over daughter's misfortune
- Think of a rude MP unseated
- Boy's brown tin
- 'Legally __'; Reese Witherspoon film
- Where to see Botticelli's "The Birth of Venus"
- Jokey suffix with most
- Some GPS lines
- Michelangelo's works
- Much-buzzed-about character on Disney Plus's "The Mandalorian"
- Muscles exercised when doing a Russian twist
- Half-dozen prefix
- Gregory Peck's 'Moby Dick' role
- Poet who wrote "Jupiter from on high laughs at lovers' perjuries"