They cause offense, in a manner of speaking, to Don getting bit of news in ship
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the They cause offense, in a manner of speaking, to Don getting bit of news in ship crossword clue.
"They cause offense, in a manner of speaking, to Don getting bit of news in ship" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Planted in shifting snow
- Some of those raised in Baltinglass appreciated by one of those in the mountains
- Turns up, sweetheart in Donegal got married briefly to Frenchman and cried like a baby
- Private left yard on the sly
- Turns up, for example, with a short inventory of fodder
- Tests, for example, for consumers' estate cars losing race
- Young lady duly left in great distress
- Greek character gets award at university the first in The City?
- The types who are put away for the future - the sort Humpty Dumpty and his ilk fell back on during hard times?
- Places of rest for a cute Pole