They aim to preserve a tin case that's bashed about
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the They aim to preserve a tin case that's bashed about crossword clue.
"They aim to preserve a tin case that's bashed about" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Mother takes on agent to update land survey
- Collect gun that belongs to that woman
- Complete striker produces impeccable game
- Move off directly
- Suggest annuities are dodgy
- Finally, he gets in to serve
- Fixes problem revealed by clubs
- Pick up standard residence in capital city
- Land that's on fire
- ‘Get ready to pray? It may sound negative to Gaeilgeoirs