Their population in New Zealand peaked at 70 million in 1982
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Their population in New Zealand peaked at 70 million in 1982 crossword clue.
"Their population in New Zealand peaked at 70 million in 1982" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on American quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the NY Times on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Condition better known as anemia
- Sarah McLachlan hit that's Aida spelled in reverse
- Drinks down heartily
- Asked, as a question
- World of Warcraft enthusiast, for one
- Church cross
- Maker of the Model S and Model 3
- Jazz style that influenced the Beat Generation
- Door fastener
- Best Comeback Athlete, for one
- Once you're forced into this, there's no going back
- Suit, for short
- Coin toss call
- Almond __ (crunchy candy)
- Professional whose busy season generally ends April 15: Abbr.
- Drummer Ringo of the Beatles
- Enterprise group
- Compete in a newly-introduced Summer Olympics event
- "Do Ya" band, informally
Crossword clues of the day
- Number of bowling pins knocked down by a strike
- Guilty party, to police
- Wait in neutral
- Square you might get stuck on, in Monopoly
- One way to gauge how well connected you are
- Elementium or obsidium, in World of Warcraft
- Broadway character who sings "The Rumor"
- Like some parking and poetry
- Counterpart of "blanche"
- Top floor of a house