The types who are put away for the future - the sort Humpty Dumpty and his ilk fell back on during hard times?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the The types who are put away for the future - the sort Humpty Dumpty and his ilk fell back on during hard times? crossword clue.
"The types who are put away for the future - the sort Humpty Dumpty and his ilk fell back on during hard times?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Planted in shifting snow
- Don't open the bottle from the Mediterranean close to capital
- Cellar workers following soldiers home for tea
- Seedy types of tomatoes released to me
- Places of rest for a cute Pole
- Meant to leave statement and let it stand as it was
- Turns up, for example, with a short inventory of fodder
- The backdrop to where Mussolini sides with deception at university
- Cultivates the extremes of divine right of kings
- Detective is no longer with us? 24 across and most of 26 across invite disaster!